Donations and Wish List
Funds are ALWAYS needed! You can donate to us through PayPal, and you do not need a PayPal account. Just click the button below and use your credit card to make a donation.
Help comes in many forms
VOLUNTEERS NEEDED and ALWAYS WELCOMED
We are always in need of Monetary donations.
We appreciate every little bit we get.
General Facility Supplies and Needs:
- Paper towels
- Bleach and cleaning supplies
- Laundry soap
- Dish soap
- Garbage bags – large green and white kitchen
- Tractor Supply gift cards
- Home Depot gift cards
- Lowes gift cards
- Other Gift Cards
Pet supplies: (We DO NOT need DRY Dog Food. Currently we have a donor supplying high quality dog food as much as is needed)
There are many other things we need so please consider something else on our lists:
- Kitty litter- this is an expensive supply and we go through it. Always needed!
- Good quality food – Cat and Kitten only
- For kittens we especially like Purina Kitten Chow
- Canned dog food
- Pet Beds
- Dog and cat crates
- 4 to 6 Ft leashes
- Adjustable collars
- Quality dog treats
- Dog and cat shampoo
- Scratching posts for kitties
- Dog Toys ( Tennis balls, Stuffed Toys, Squeaky toys, Chew toys, Raw hides, etc.)
- Cat toys (Fake mice, Small balls, Bells, Toys with cat nip, etc.)
- Kiddie swimming pools
Our medical expenses are covered with donor money. The following are examples of the bills we have to cover:
- Worm medication
- Vaccinations for all of our pets
- Medical /Dental treatment
- Grooming – particularly important for dogs brought in from situations like puppy mills, hoarding, neglect and generally abusive environments
- Spay/neuter costs
The official registration and financial information of Pet Adoption League and Humane Association may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll free, within Pennsylvania, 1-800-732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement. Pet Adoption League and Humane Association is a non-profit tax exempt charitable organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Donations are tax deductible as allowed by law.